The purpose of this report is to notify the public about ongoing efforts to suppress the treatment options offered by our organization. It will address the concerns and misinformation found online in regards to the founders and researchers of the Delta Institute, the BX Protocol™, staff, affiliates, members, and associates. Delta Institute is dedicated to providing accurate information for members and potential members alike. Delta Institute, working with Interpol and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), has launched an investigation to combat acts of cyber terrorism committed by the media firm and the university funded students, for alleged harassment and crimes violating international standards for online activity. Delta Institute utilizes a variety of investigative tools needed to fight this range of cybercrime that pharmaceutical companies use as an ongoing tactic to fight against and suppress emerging health benefits within the integrative medicine sector. To find out more about suppression, please watch the following video:
Our treatment protocols are now supported by referring doctors in 18 countries. As the largest non-conventional program of our type, it is logical we are a target for medical suppression. Leiden University is funded by CEL (Centre of Education and Learning), a collaboration between the universities of Leiden, Delft, and Rotterdam. In 2015, Delta Institute became aware that several Ph.D. candidates from Leiden University in the Netherlands are performing dissertation research on suppression of dissent techniques. We identified that the BX Protocol™ has been the primary target for this research project.
In 2016, our organization hired a Russian-based security firm to investigate the source of significant cyber-attacks against our organization. We now have documented proof regarding a well-orchestrated effort funded by two large pharmaceutical companies and initiated by a New York Media firm, specializing in disinformation campaigns. This effort involves direct attacks against 16 large “non-conventional organizations” similar to ours. The conspiracy against our protocol includes a vast network of forums, websites (such as RationalWiki), blogs, and physician and university groups, representing a formidable network of media resources designed to silence non-orthodox views and dissenting opinions that run contrary to the established views of conventional oncology.
Over the past year, the New York Media firm and Leiden University have supported cyber harassment with attacks against the BX Protocol™, its researchers, founders, staff, affiliates, members, and associates through the following means:
- Deleting, modifying, misquoting, and fabricating information about the BX Protocol™, its founders, researchers, staff, affiliates, members, and associates.
- Obstructing research with 3 separate universities.
- Propagation of false rumors.
- Posing as patients in forums, blogs, social media, or other internet venues.
- Filing formal complaints with government agencies. Making frivolous complaints is one of their key tactics (McDermott et al., 2014).
The philosophical justification for this attack is that our protocol is “pseudo-science” and must be stopped for “the good of the public”. Yet, the organization has contacted three major universities performing studies on our methods and successfully impeded the studies in two of the three universities to suppress the very scientific data they claim we lack.
It is also important to understand that the BX Protocol™ is seen as a threat because:
- Delta Institute is developing and manufacturing highly scientific technologies outside of conventional medicine.
- Delta Institute is starting its own university to train doctors.
- Delta Institute currently has doctor affiliates in 18 countries, of which no less than 30% are MD’s.
- Delta Institute is building a medical city in the Carribean.
- Delta Institute’s technologies and the BX Protocol™ are effective in treating chronic medical conditions because they target the root cause.
- Delta Institute will not pursue drug classification, peer review, or adhere to the double-blind standard.
Delta Institute is aware of the identity of this organization heading the disinformation campaign as well as the people involved. We have evidence and documentation that shows that this effort involves attacks against many people within the integrative health field. The attacks are both tactical and strategic in nature. Delta Institute can prove that the attacks were precipitated by two large pharmaceutical companies and we have identified at least one US Senator who appears to be the point of contact person for this disinformation campaign. We also know the hired media companies, universities, and individuals involved.
Delta Institute has confirmed that the attacks are specifically a suppression of dissent campaign that began against the anti-vaccination movement and has continued to spread from there. This is a well-funded campaign and as far as we can tell the BX Protocol™ is a primary target. We have learned that the Rational Wiki website along with many other Blogs, Forums etc., are all part of a worldwide organized network of media resources hired by the pharmaceutical industry to discredit the Integrative and or Alternative medical field.We continue to gather evidence and will share more as it becomes available.
It is important to understand that these individuals use any means necessary in their attempt to encourage us to cease operations. In 2016, one of our email systems was hacked and used to send death threats to Delta Institute board members. The cyber-terrorists demanded significant amounts of money be sent to members that died during, or after using the BX Protocol™. The indicated that failure to meet the deadline to send funds to these individuals would result in the penalty of death. While these statements turned out to be nothing more than idle threats, it is important to call out these behaviors to show just how sick these individuals are.
Delta Institute is committed to having open and honest discussions with any person who expresses interest in doing business with our organization. Open dialogue allows us to engage in discussions that allow all parties to utilize critical thinking skills. Critical thinking allows each individual the opportunity to seek out the necessary information required to make a decision based on facts, not rumors or disinformation. While we make efforts to provide external resources to support our position to help you on this quest, we encourage all interested parties to engage in independent research. Through this research, we are confident each person will identify the path to healing that is best for them.
This legal report will elaborate on responses to false claims found on RationalWiki, Transgallaxys Forum, Twitter, Haxabja YouTube Videos, and the WTAE Investigative Report.
- Claims that Delta Institute associated doctors have lost their license to practice medicine
- Claims that Delta Institute has a “secret scam clinic” in the United States
- Claims that Dr. Smith has a fake doctorate originating from a degree mill
- Claims that Delta Institute is involved in money laundering
- Claims that Dr. Smith is a felon and was arrested and that his mugshots are available on the internet
- Claims that cancer patients have died while on the BX Protocol™ due to choosing our program over chemotherapy
- Claims that before you begin treatment, you must sign an extensive release form with multiple warnings including the phrase, “not intended for the use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease”
- Claims that Delta Institute uses cheap products made in China and then resells them at 10 times the price
- Claims that technologies developed by Delta Labs emit the same Ka-band radio frequency as a police radar speed gun
- Claims that Delta Institute employees are not licensed physicians
- Claims that our testimonials advertise that the BX Protocol™ is a cure for everything
- Claims that the BX Protocol™ is not valid because it is not published in a peer review journal
- Claims that Delta Institute does not offer evidence or research for any of their claims
- Claims that the BX Protocol™ treatment costs $16,995, paid up front, no refunds
- Claims that mitochondrial disease is a real affliction and may cause a wide variety of symptoms and that we cannot claim that it’s the root cause of most disease when it is unproven
- Claims that Delta Institute’s treatment is an “energized nontoxic biomolecule created from pure crystalline fructose”
- Claims that the BX Energy Catalyst is homeopathic or related to ozone therapy, neither which has any relation to the explanation regarding the energized nontoxic biomolecule
- Claims that Royal Rife was a discredited scientist who coined the term Bacillus-X and that he was nothing more than a conspiracy-theorist
- Claims that Dr. Smith is a book salesman, not a scientist
- Claims that Dr. Smith became a scientist after his singing career failed
It is also important to understand medical politics. There are numerous resources available that investigate the suppression of successful medical treatments. We highly encourage you to research this topic. Evidence exists that shows how the American Medical Association kept records of every practitioner and clinic that did not practice drug-based medicine. They worked with various governmental agencies to suppress or distort information on therapeutic approaches that competed with conventional medicine’s drugs and procedures (Lisa, 1994). Researching the history of medical suppression and understanding how it is used today can help you better understand why Delta Institute has been targeted.We hope this legal report is an effective tool for any person interested in finding out the facts about the BX Protocol™. Delta Institute International is committed to providing information to members and prospective members alike. Campaigns of misinformation have been prominent against the BX Protocol™ but are not based on facts. Additionally, much of the information misrepresented was illegally obtained. If you have any concerns or questions in regards to the Delta Institute, the BX Protocol™, or its founders, we encourage you to engage in open dialogue with us so we may address them. We also invite you to visit our forum to see responses from our legal team and what other members are saying about us.